Monday, April 11, 2016

#MicroblogMondays: Updates

A quick update on my last post: I called Dr. Ob-gyn's office this morning to see if they had any results from last week's ultrasound. Dr. reviewed the results & saw nothing that warranted moving up my mid-May appointment. So I will see him then, as scheduled, for my regular Pap & checkup. That's a relief!! 

*** *** ***

Also related to my last post: I was in a fancy dress shop at the mall on the weekend, just browsing with a June wedding in mind. (I have an old dress I will probably wear, but it's always fun to look, isn't it?)

Overheard:  Salesperson to woman with teenaged girl: "And what's the occasion?"

Mom: "It's for graduation."

(Exit the bereaved childless mother whose daughter will not be attending graduation, this or any other year.) :( 

You can find more of this week's #MicroblogMondays posts here.

4 comments:

  1. Yay on the ultrasound! Boo on the dress shopping experience. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the results came back without any troubling signs.

    But what a gut punch in the store when you least expected it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that there's nothing urgent!

    Maybe avoid the stores for a bit? That must be so hard to hear...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs. Glad there was nothing nasty from the ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete